I met him while I was a waitress

"I met him while I was a waitress at a nightclub he frequented. He used to give me huge tips and we ended up in bed together. He never asked me to be his girlfriend. I got pregnant and wanted to abort but he asked me to keep the baby. He made me quit my job and asked me to move in with him. I was studying and in school and he continued to pay for my studies after I quit my job. My baby was born and we continued to stay together. He even hired a helper so I could concentrate on my studies. I graduated last year and fortunately got a job shortly afterward. I met a guy at work and we fell in love. I told him I was staying with my baby daddy and he said he was cool with it. I am 6 weeks pregnant with my second baby and my colleague is the father. My first baby daddy is a cool guy but I never loved him. My colleague is emotionally available and he understands me. None of them know about the pregnancy. What would you do in my situation?" 

Photo by NickyLloyd (Getty Images)

Image by shutterstock.com

Comments

Popular Posts