SAD

In the year 2016 as a Corp member serving in Delta State, My roommate invited a lady he met online to our apartment. She was an undergraduate in Uniben as he said 

Though he said he met her on one of all these dating apps. She arrived Our place in Sapele Delta State around 7pm since Benin to Sapele wasn't far. They went to a popular eatery to enjoy themselves before coming home

It was a two bedroom apartment. I slept in one room while he slept along side with his guest in the other room. Around 3am, I heard a loud noise in the living room.

I rushed out to the parlor, only to see the lady struggling for her breath. I was scared to the bone. What happened to her? I quarried him

I can't tell, my guy replied shivering. She just started jerking in the middle of her sleep and that was all.

Seeing life departing from her, I rushed outside to call for help. I knocked on our next door neighbors door who brought his car. We rushed her to a nearby hospital but she was declared DOA.

My friend knew nothing about the dead lady. No identity. No info and no trace of her relatives. It downed on him that aside the Badoo chatting app, he knew nothing about her.

We were detained in the police station. Luckily, I think the dead girl's phone rang and it happens to be her friend in school who knew her family. Since there was password on the phone, it was difficult for us to access it. 

We slept in the police cell till the girl's relatives arrived sapele the next day. They tagged us yahoo boys who used their sister for rituals and we really received the beating of our lives

Who would believe I knew nothing about the whole episode. A lady that came for hookup ended up dying in our apartment. The trauma my parents and family members went went through. Millions of naira was invested in the case 

I don't want to tell you the details of what we passed through but hey, keep inviting random ladies you don't know their health history to come and spend the night in your house all in the name of hookup and sex.

Written by Okey Aliyu

Comments

Popular Posts